Sunday, August 30, 2009

So I am just oing to post what I can right now. Later I might post about our summer...but for now I thought I would get the first day of school pictures up! This year our first day of school was a bit different. After an awful lot of thinking it was decided that Trent was going to stay up at the hospital with Annabelle and I would sleep at home with the kids and get them off to school on time. It was a little weird but everyone got up on time and was excited to start the new year. Jayden was glad not to be a "sevie" anymore. Coleman was excited to be in the same class with a lot of his friends and Chloe spent the first day doing an assessment with her teacher, Mrs. Neely. She was very excited to be going to school with the kids too although she doesn't really start until next week.

Jayden with her lunch and the much stressed about first day of school outfit...




What do you do to get ready for school? Play nintendo dsi of course!

Chloe ready to meet her new teacher. She is SO excited to go to kindergarten.

All three kids ready for school....just one missing :(

Just Coleman and Jayden.

No comments: