Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Chloe



Holy Cow! Chloe turned 6 on May 14. Here I am just now posting about it! I could give you many reasons why but basically I am just a procrastinator!
I love my Chloe girl. She is so full of spunk and sass, she is a person you meet and never forget. Somethings I love about my 6 year old Chloe:
1. She is 6 going on 14. Sometimes that is a good thing and sometimes its not so good.
2. She is HILARIOUS without knowing it. My sister is in the process of adopting a darling little boy. Long story short the mom got pregnant again and now my sister has the baby brother too. My sister found out about this on Chloe's birthday so she sent me a picture of the baby. I showed Chloe the picture of this new babe and she said, "Oh my gosh mom! I didn't even know Nicki was pregnant!"
3. She is the sweetest big sister. She loves Annabelle and Annabelle loves her too. It warms my heart to hear them giggle. All Chloe has to do is look at Annabelle and she will burst out in laughter.
4. She can read quite well but is not so self confident about it. As she practices a bit more she gets so excited. "I AM REALLY READING MOM!!!"
5. She is so kind to all the older ladies in our neighborhood. We had a "grandma" get diagnosed with bone marrow cancer a few months ago and she has prayed for this woman every time she says a prayer. She makes cards and books for these ladies and loves to meet them as she rides her bike.
6. She is a take charge kind of girl.
7. She loves to be with friends and wants to play with at least one daily. She is constantly coming home from school saying so and so is going to call because we set up a play date today.
I love you Chloe! You rock our world!!!

No comments: