Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Fun

I love the fall! When I was younger, I thought I liked the fall because that's when my birthday is. As I have become older, and birthdays are far less important I have appreciated fall even more. I love the vibrant colors and the crisp smells. I love the excitement of a holiday that I don't have to stress over so much (unlike Christmas!) This year we went to Wheeler Farm pumpkin patch. It was alot of fun! The kids got to pick out a pumpkin, go through a mini corn maze and do a wagon ride! Coleman and Jayden tolerated this outing well. (It didn't hurt that we went out to dinner after) Annabelle and Chloe loved it!







We also went to Gardner Village with some good friends of ours. We went on a witch hunt to earn a cookie prize. Note to self: NEVER do this again on a beautiful UEA weekend! I think that every child who was not in school was there. It was nuts!


No comments: