Sunday, July 5, 2009

A few of my favorite pictures....

Annabelle is in love with necterines. I think she eats 2 or 3 each day. I am happy to see that she likes something healthy because her other favorite foods are cheetos, chocolate, goldfish, and diet coke.
So we were out late one night and Chloe fell asleep on the way home. I had her sit on the potty before we put her in bed. I left the bathroom and then came back to find this....She was full on asleep!!!
So you can't see this one so well but I love this picture for a few reasons. First, her hair is sticking up all over! Second, this is her favorite car! It belongs to our sweet neighbors who let her borrow it frequently. I need to get her one! Last but not least, she is folding her arms. Something she does randomly all day long. I love this girl!!

2 comments:

Lise said...

Ha Ha those are great pictures! Make sure you hold on to that one of Chloe for her dating days. :)

Iv said...

Shannon! Kenna asked me the other day when you are going to come watch her ride her bike... good memory, eh? Any chance you guys are wanting to come see the Beauty&theBeast show? If not, maybe we could arrange a playdate. We'd love to see you before school starts up and life is crazy again... looks like you've had a fun summer!

Ivey