Monday, January 30, 2012

Wow...I'm such a loser at this blogging stuff. I have wonderful ideas and just not enough time to actually get it done! Ill start with what I can remember and work my way back to the present. I hope my kids will understand one day why I didn't document everything the way I wanted too!!
First I'll start with what has been happening in our lives. In October, after much turmoil, Trent and I seperated. It has been an adjustment for everyone but a much needed seperation for everyone. I want to make sure that whatever decision is made (divorce or reuniting) that we know it is the right thing for our family. I don't want to be an "intact" family for the sake of being together. I don't want a "broken" family because I feel like there is something better out there. I want to be able to say at the end of the road that I did what needed to be done and I feel good about my decision. The kids have been going to counseling for a few months to be able to talk about their feelings without hurting my feelings or Trent's feelings. Trent and I have been going to marriage counseling too and what I can say definitively that no matter what our family is the top priority.

No comments: