Monday, January 12, 2009

Funny Coleman

Yesterday while I was getting dinner ready, Coleman was busy "creating stuff". The dude is constantly "making" things out of paper, boxes, etc. In fact I got so sick of him using all the tape that I had Santa bring him some tape in his stocking. He was so excited to see that he got 6 rolls to himself! The sad thing is that three weeks later....2 rolls are already gone! Anyhow, Coleman was busy taping, stapling, writing, and gluing. I was busy making dinner so I didn't really pay close attention to what he was doing. (I was only paying attention to the mess he was making.) I walked into my room a little while later and saw this posted on my door. I am sorry they weren't better pictures, So I will tell you what it said.
In big letters it said:READ THIS!!!
The Moss Family Auction
Family Room (upstairs)
7:00-7:45 pm Jan. 11, 2009
Reminder: If you bring something for the auction you get $1.00 off admission.
Then he had made a little pocket with the tickets inside that said "Tickets here. You can buy your tickets at Coleman's bed $2.00 per adult kids $1.00) Trent's first reaction was so mom and I are supposed to pay you money to buy the toys we already bought you? To which Coleman replied, "Um... I guess." Apparently he hadn't thought of it that way. He was just looking to make a buck. Unfortunately we had to go to bed before the auction started....so I guess this post is to be continued. I will have to say this kid is creative!!


No comments: