Thursday, January 29, 2009

Coleman hair

So Trent feels that hair is an expression of who you are. (Not that I totally disagree with him but he has taken a more extreme view of this.) Coleman has taken that freedom and created many looks for himself. These past few weeks we have gone from this:(Yes his hair is long enough to put into pony tails...and it only took him about 4 months to grow it that long....)
To this:

I actually didn't get a picture of the finished mohawk...it was a whole lot shorter. To finally (and thankfully) this:
I think I have him convinced of a "cute" boy haircut next. Hopefully I can continue convincing him of that!!! Thank you Ruthie for cutting it the way he wanted!
Today Coleman was doing his homework and I noticed him rubbing his hair (or fuzz) alot. I asked him about it and he said, "oh ya... I rub my head when I am trying to think."

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Love it! Love his ears too. What a cute guy!