Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I should probably wait to update until I have pictures but oh well....I am updating! So last week we started registration for my preschool. Monday was our first day of registration and it was CRAZY! I got there at 8 and there were already six cars waiting for me. Jenny got there at 8:30 with all the registration stuff and she got to work. (Thanks for that by the way!!) I continued to get my stuff ready for the day and then realized I left a few things in the car. I walked outside to find shattered glass EVERYWHERE!!! Both mine and Jenny's cars had the windows smashed out and bags taken. Fortunately for us...nothing too valuable was taken. My "cute" pink camera was in a bag that was taken as well as Chloe's dance bag (go figure...). Jenny's bag was turned into a police station a few hours later but alas my stuff has yet to be found. :( On the upside....we learned we have fantastic insurance. They came to my school and replaced my window and cleaned up the glass. (Which was good because I couldn't have even taken the girls in the car to get the car cleaned there was so much glass everywhere!!) On top of that they will replace everything in the car that was taken. I was able to find my camera on amazon.com for $70 cheaper than what the insurance is giving us! I was also able to find the cutest purse in the world to replace the bag that was stolen that had my camera in it!
This week is a week full of birthdays. Trent turned 29 for the 5th straight year on Tuesday. One of my young women had a birthday this week too as well as Annabelle. We decided to go to Bonsai for dinner to celebrate all three of their birthdays. Annie (my young woman) had never been so she had a great time. Annabelle sacked out half way through dinner and slept the rest of the time! Trent as usual loved the samarai special...salmon, shrimp, and steak. Who could ask for more?
I will update with some pictures later this week. I have been camera-less for a few weeks so I need to get back in the swing of taking pictures of all this junk!

2 comments:

Taylor's said...

Oh man that stinks about your cars and stuff! I hate when things like that happen. We had the same thing happen earlier this year - bummer!

I can't believe your little one is already 1 . . . time flies!

Chelsea said...

What kind of hood do you live in anyway? I'm glad that the insurance was so great about everything. What a relief! Happy Birthday to everyone! I can't believe that I am finally older than Trent:D Your last baby turned 1! Oh........Hope you're doing great and I'm waiting for pictures.