Saturday, February 28, 2009

Amazing Faith

So these past few weeks with Annabelle being so sick I have been sort of feeling overwhelmed by the amount of care she has been needing. I have felt like I haven't been able to stay on top of anything...laundry....housework....school stuff...even keeping up with what the other kids need. I came across this blog today and realized I have NOTHING to complain about. I have four children who are healthy (for the most part) and all I can say is wow.....unbelievable the amount of faith this family has!
http://thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/2009/02/bad-dream.html

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That is so sad I didn't even sleep last night. I checked their blog at 3am and read their last post. So sad, yet really puts things into perspective. Thanks for the depressing, yet uplifting blog:D I also found out that my good friend Paul Cardall is waiting for a heart transplant. I haven't talked to him in years but found out through that blog!