Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter Fun

I started to realize that if I posted all the pictures I wanted....I would be posting about this trip for the next 5 months. It might not seem like it but I am trying to be selective in my pictures to post.
Easter was a great day in San Diego. It was the first day that it was sunny all day long. We started the morning by having an easter egg hunt for the kids. Sherrie has an awesome yard for hiding eggs...some were hidden so well we almost didn't find them!
Jayden being a dork finding her eggs....
Coleman with his easter goodies. Some of the eggs that were hidden had clues that led to a few little easter goodies.
Chloe with some of her Easter goodies....
The girls in their easter dresses....
Chloe looking for her eggs....
Coleman looking for his eggs....

Annabelle (aka awesome bedhed) and Trent looking for eggs....
After the easter egg hunt we went to the beach with Travis. Sherrie stayed home to cook a yummy Easter dinner. Thanks Sherrie and Travis for helping us feel at home!

No comments: