Monday, November 9, 2009

Call me a slacker....I know. I am a terrible blogger. I didn't even get pictures of my kids on Halloween to post. In my defense, Jayden is of the age that dressing up was not such a big deal. Chloe looked through all of our old Halloween costumes and decided to be the same poodle she was last year. Last year Chloe and Annabelle had matching poodle outfits and Chloe wanted them to be matching again this year. I figured Annabelle didn't care...so what the heck!! I guess I could just post some from last year for them.....Ha ha. Coleman actually had a pretty cool costume this year. Unfortunately for him the Monday before Halloween he came down with the flu. He was out all week...even missed his school Halloween party I planned! We thought he was better for trick or treating. He started to go with some neighborhood friends and started coughing so hard he threw up. After half a block he came home, winded and complaining he couldn't breathe. We gave him a few puffs of Trent's inhaler and took him to the doctor to find out he had pnuemonia....Needless to say not a very productive Halloween!
To get ready for the upcoming Thanksgiving/Christmas season I thought I would try to post a few things I am grateful for each day. (Try is the key word there!!!)
Today.....I am grateful for my family. I am grateful that each day Annabelle learns new things and new words. These past few weeks she puts anything to her ear and pretends its a phone. Cds, cars, even a tootbrush have been used. She is ever the jabermouth now and we love watching her grow. I am grateful for a patient family who puts up with my mood swings and nagging. I am far from perfect in any way shape or form but my family puts up with my weaknesses and helps me grow each day. I love them all for that!
I could go on and on about my family but maybe I will take one family member a day...Don't want to use all my thankfulness in one day!!

No comments: