Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am so not good at posting every day. It seems like there is always something that pulls me in another direction. Oh well....I am trying!
I am grateful for jobs today. It seems that so many people we know have been laid off or had their income reduced. Although my numbers are down this year I am grateful that I have enough students this year to continue to make money each month. I am grateful for Trent's job and can't be grateful enough that he works for such a large company who can withstand the recession. I am grateful for the knowledge I have that if we pay our tithing we will be blessed. I know that times can still be hard and we still might have financial struggles but I am grateful that we can be assured that we will be taken care of.
I am grateful for each of my children. I am grateful for Annabelle's expanded vocabulary. It seems like every day she is saying more and more. I am grateful that because she can verbalize what she wants a little more she is happier and not quite so grouchy.
I am grateful for my "helper" Chloe. She is such a great helper to me at school. Some might call it bossy...but she is great about taking charge and helping out. I am grateful that she is there to help me in the morning.
I am grateful for life and MY trials. I am grateful for a patient and loving Father in Heaven who knows what I need and how to help me achieve what he has in store for me.

No comments: