Friday, November 13, 2009

I knew it couldn't last long...alas I have failed my task of posting something grateful everyday in the first week! Oh well...I am back today.
Today I am grateful for my wonderful parents of my great school kids. We had parent teacher conferences today and I loved talking to each of them. I seriously have the best support in them. I am grateful for the chance I get to know them and their sweet children. I have enjoyed many wonderful friendships that have started with parents of students in my class.
I am grateful for Coleman. He is such a sweet and loving kid. He is always thinking of others and is so kind. Earlier this week I was kinda stressing about what needed to get done this week. Coleman just said, "Mom, do you need me to massage your back?" and proceeded to give me a great back massage/back scratch. What 9 year old boy does that for his mom? Mine does!
I am grateful for warm weather....and sad that it is coming to an end! But with that said, I am grateful for snuggly blankets and hot chocolate that will help us through the day tomorrow!

No comments: