Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Two days in a row!! Look at me!!!! I am grateful today that I remembered/had the time to post again today! I am grateful for sleeping babies (which is why I get to post in the middle of the day!!) I am grateful for my dad. We did not always see eye to eye while I was growing up...In fact I really didn't like him much to be honest. He was always so uptight and grouchy....I just didn't like being around him. That all changed when he retired. My dad is now the "mom" I always wanted. We have weekly lunch dates and today was our weekly lunch date. I love when I pulled up next to my dad's car both Chloe and Annabelle started shrieking for their "papa." I am grateful that they love him so much. I am grateful that our relationship has changed and grown into what it is today. I am grateful for his help in my life. Whether it is to come rescue me from a car that wont start to bringing me something when I am sick....I am forever grateful for our relationship. I love you "Papa!" Actually....we all do!!

No comments: